images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Lepage Interior/exterior Wood Filler is Used for Filling Cracks, Scratches and Nail Holes in Wood, Drywall and Plaster. it can Beused to Level Wood Grain and Chipped or Gouged Surfaces Before Painting.
- Item Tinted Wood Filler
- Colour Walnut
- Size 90 mL
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F
- VOC Greater Than 2 g/L
- Characteristics Variety of Tinted Colors Allows Blending with Most Colored Wood, Spread Smoothly - Requires only Light Sanding, can be Painted, Stained or Varnished, can be Screwed or Nailed
- Meets ASTM D 4586, ASTM D 3409
- Container Type Tube
- Coverage Varies
- Adheres To Wood
- Setting Time 5 hr.
- Number of Components 1
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.