images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features General Purpose Building Wire for Exposed or Concealed Wiring and in Raceways in Dry or Damp Locations
- Item T90
- Max. Voltage 600 V
- Temp. Range -10 Degrees C - 90 Degrees C
- Jacket Colour White
- Standards ASTM Specifications, UL Standard 83, UL Standard 1063 (MTW), Federal Specification A-A-59544 and Requirements of the National Electrical Code.
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Conductor Material Copper
- Stranded / Solid Stranded
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.109"
- Wire Color White
- Number of Conductors 19
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 14 AWG
- Wire and Cable Item Portable Cord
- Jacket Type - Wire and Cable THHN
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable Nylon
Compliance and Restrictions