images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application For Service Trucks, Fence Contractors, Maintenance Crews, Farmers, Ranchers and Anyone Who Needs Portable DC Stick Welding and AC Generator Power, Perfect for Contractors, Maintenance and Repair, and Ranch/ Farm Use, Use for Welding Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron or Hardfacing Projects with Up to 5/32" (4 mm) Stick Electrode
- Item Engine Driven Welder
- Phase 3 / 1
- Features Outback 185 Features Low-Lift Grab Bars (Patent-Pending) for More Leverage for Lifting Unit on and Off Truck Beds, the 1-1/4" (32 mm) Diameter Rugged Tube Frame is Great for All-Around Sturdy Protection and is the Largest Diameter Tube Frame In Its Class Also Features A 6.8 Gallon (25.7 Liter) Fuel Tank for Extended Run Times, Less Frequent Re-Fueling, the Outback 185 Also Has A Large Fuel Fill Opening for Easy Re-fueling, DC Welding With Up to 5/32" (4 mm) Stick Electrode, Up to 185 Amps Of DC Output for Many Applications, Use the 5,700 W Peak (5,200 W Continuous) AC Generator Power for Many Uses, Including a Grinder, Work Lights, Pump, Motor Starting, or Emergency Power
- Series Outback 185
Compliance and Restrictions