- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
WATER SOLUBLE TAPE 1IN X 300FT
- Item # AQUASWT1
- Mfr. Model # ASWT1
- UNSPSC # 14120000
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.9
Can be used to dam argon or helium gases during tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding of steel or aluminum pipes. After welding is complete, purge dams can be effortlessly dissolved and flushed out of the system with water: leaving no residue in the pipeline.
- Characteristics Pressure Sensitive Water Soluble Tape to Hold Purge Dams in Position and When Needed to Splice Ttwo or More Pieces of Aquasol Paper Together. Engineered to Allow User to Place the Dam in the Position Before Maximizing the Adhesion of the Seal. Once Dam Positioned, User can Increase Adhesion by Reactivating the Adhesive With a Damp Sponge Forming a Tight Seal.
- Length 1 X 300 Ft.
- Application For Mig, Tig Welding, Purging
- For Use With Water Soluble Paper
- Item Water Soluble Tape
- Type Roll
- Material Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose and Wooden Pulp
- Diameter 1"