images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Length 10"
- Jaw Capacity 1-3/4"
- Features Straight Jaws Provide Maximum Contact on Flat, Square, or Hex Work, Ideal for Tightening, Clamping, Twisting and Turning, Turn Screw to Adjust Pressure and Fit Work. Stays Adjusted for Repetitive Use, Constructed of High-grade Heat-treated Alloy Steel for Maximum Toughness and Durability, Classic Trigger Release Designed to Provide Maximum Locking Force, Hardened Teeth are Designed to Grip From Any Angle
- Item Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- Material Alloy Steel
- Plier Jaw Style Straight Jaw
- Handle Type Plain Grip
- Finish Nickel Plated
- Screw Mechanism Hex Key Adjusting Screw
- Jaw Release Lever 1-Handed
- Wire Cutter No
- Standards ANSI Specification
- Jaw Length 1-15/64"
- Jaw Width 5/8"
- Jaw Thickness 7/16"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Compliance and Restrictions