images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/2"
- Length 7"
- Features Self-energizing Lower Jaw Provides 3x More Gripping Power Than Traditional Locking Pliers, with No Slipping or Stripping, Provides Maximum Torque Without Requiring Heavy Input Pressure - Jaw Mechanism Naturally Grips Tighter as More Torque is Applied to the Tool, Classic Trigger Release Provides Maximum Locking Force, Curved Jaw Puts Tremendous Pressure on Four Points of Any Style Nut or Bolt Head, Making it Perfect for Any Application That Requires Maximum Torque, Constructed of High-grade Heat-treated Alloy Steel for Maximum Toughness and Durability, Hardened Teeth are Designed to Grip From Any Angle, Hex Key Adjusting Screw Tightens to Adjust Pressure and Draw Materials Together and Provides a Controlled Release,
- Item Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
- Jaw Thickness 1/2"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Plier Jaw Style Curved Jaw
- Material Alloy Steel
- Finish Nickel Plated
- Handle Type Plain Grip
- Standards ANSI Specification
- Screw Mechanism Hex Key Adjusting Screw
- Jaw Release Lever 1-Handed
- Wire Cutter Yes
- Jaw Length 1-3/16"
- Jaw Width 3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions