images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Pressure reducing / relieving valves can be sued to reduce the presure in a leg of the circuit lower than system pressure. The valve also acts as a relief valve, relieving any shocks or surges that occur between the regulated port and the actuator.
- Item Threaded Cartridge Valve
- Max. Flow - Hydraulic Valves 15.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure - Hydraulic Valves 5,000 PSI
- Cartridge Valve Item Cartridge Valve
- Valve Cavity Size C10-3
- Cartridge Valve Type Reducing/Relieving
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.