images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vacuum Gauge/Fuel Pump Tester
- Application Performing Pressure and Vacuum Tests on Mechanical and Electrical Fuel Pumps (Up to 10 PSI), Diagnosing a Wide Variety of Engine Problems Including Improper Valve Timing, Burned, Chipped or Stuck Valves, Sticking Choke, Leaking Manifold, Improper Fuel Mixture and More
- Features Large 3-1/2" (90mm) Diameter Gauge Indicates Both Pressure and Vacuum, Gauge Face Illustrates Normal And Abnormal Operating Ranges, and Provides Input for Diagnosing Common Malfunctions,Includes Instructions for Testing and Diagnosing Fourteen (14) Critical Engine And Fuel Pump Functions.
- Includes 3-1/2" (90mm) Compound Gauge (Readings Indicated in PSI, Kg/Cm2, In. Mercury (Hg), and Cm Mercury (Hg)) with Barb Fitting,24" (610mm) Oil-Resistant Hose, Universal Fuel Line Adapter, Tapered Adapter, Tee Adapter, User Manual (English/Spanish/French)
- For Use On Mechanical and Electrical Fuel Pumps (Up to 10 PSI)
- Material Not Rated
- Number of Pieces 5
- Type Manual
- Operating Range Up to 10 PSI
- Standards N/A
- Used For Performing Pressure and Vacuum Tests
- Displays PSI, Kg/cm2, In. Mercury (Hg), cm Mercury (Hg)
Compliance and Restrictions