- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Available only while supplies last. Quantities may be limited.
URETHANE LIQUID FLEXANE 94 10LB
- Item # DVC15260
- Mfr. Model # 15260
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 12.3
Flexane 94 liquid is a castable, non-shrinking, low-viscosity (6,000 cps) urethane compound that cures to a rigid rubber material (Hardness Shore A 94). Makes flexible molds and non-scratching holding fixtures. Demolds in less than five hours, 10 lb.
- Colour Black
- Application Reproduce Low- to Medium-Volume or Discontinued Rubber Parts, Form Flexible Molds and No Scratching Holding Fixtures/linings, Encapsulate Wire and Electronics Subject to Impact, Vibration, Expansion, and Contraction.
- Container Type Kit
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Includes 10 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Item Flexner(R) 94 Liquid
- Size 10 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 180 Degrees F
- Compound Style Urethane
- Tensile Strength 2800 PSI
- Type Non-Shrinking, Low Viscosity, Ideal for Casting
- Primer Yes
- Characteristics Room Temperature Curing Urethane/no Heat Required Mixes and Pours Easily 5-hr. De Molding Time
- Viscosity 6000 cps
- Mixing Ratio 69:31
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Work Life 10 min.