images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Application For the Control of Carrier Gases or Calibration Mixtures Used In Gas Chromatography Such as Thermal Conductivity, Flame Ionization, Flame Photometry and Electron Capture
- Diaphragm Material Stainless Steel
- Gas Service Hydrogen
- Coefficient of Volume 0.170
- Includes Plated Body, Bonnet, Gauges, Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat
- Item High Purity Gas Regulator
- Body Material Brass
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 30" Hg 0 to 30 psig
- Overall Length 4-3/4"
- Series Silverline
- Stages Two
- Inlet Connection CGA-350
- Body Dia. 2.000"
- Outlet Connection 1/8" Brass Tube Fitting
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 15 psi
- Delivery 0 to 15 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4,000 PSI
Compliance and Restrictions