images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Handle Type With Multi-Component Grips
- Material Chrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel
- Item Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Twin Force
- Cutting Capacity/Material Cuts 1/8" Hard, 3/16" Medium Hard, 7/32" Soft Wire
- Handle Colour Blue, Red
- Max. Jaw Opening 2/5"
- Overall Length 7-1/4"
- Standards ISO 5749
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Length 4/5"
- Jaw Width 1/2"
- Tip Width 7/64"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Ideal Transmission of Force Due to Double-Hinged Design, Reliably Cuts All Types of Wire, Including Steel Tape, for Rough or Very Fine Cutting, Low Cutting Impact, Gentle on Hands, the Tension on Muscles and Tendons is Relieved, High Degree of Stability and Zero-Backlash Due to Precisely Milled Forged-in Axle
- Cut Bevel
- Nose Type Oval
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Compliance and Restrictions