images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Includes Adjustable) Includes 2 Heads, 2 Points, Pencil Socket
- Item Improved Trammel Head
- Features Direct Reading 0-180 deg. in Opposite Directions, Permitting the Direct Reading of Angles and Supplementary Angles, Reversible, There is a Shoulder on Both Sides of Blade, Allowing the Tool to be Reversed So the Same Angle can be Scribed or Measured Left and Right, Reversible Black Wrinkle Finish, Reversible Lock Bolt Allows Choice of Which Graduated Side of the Blade Faces the Operator, Protractor Heads are Made of Stable Cast Iron and Finished With a Choice of Attractive Black Wrinkle Finish or Smooth Black Finish, Tempered Steel Blades With Accurate, Machine-Divided Graduations, a Spirit Level Indicates When the Base Reference Surface is Level a Feature Not Usually Available on Comparable Protractors, the Heads are Die Cast With Black Wrinkle Finish and Have Hardened, Forged Steel Divider Points the Points Screw Into the Heads has an Adjustable Point
- Beam Length (In./mm) Customer Supplies Beam
- Max. Circle Dia. (In.) Depends On Customer Supplied Beam
- Application Laying Out and Scribing in Circles Beyond the Capacity of Ordinary Dividers
- Construction Cast Iron
- Mounts On Rectangular Beam
Compliance and Restrictions