images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 0.035" Contact Tip
- Type Contact Tips
- Features Excellent Electrical Properties, Twist-it and Forget It, Twist it and it Locks in Place, No Threads to Worry About, Increased Surface Contact Between Contact Tip/diffuser for Better Electrical Conductivity, Double Tip Life, Twist it Quarter Turn Clockwise, When Tip Wear Point is Reached After Use, Twist it Half Turn Counter-clockwise to Expose a New Wear Point, This Doubles the Life of the Tip, Thick-walled Diffuser Design Acts as "heat Sink" and Conducts Heat Away From the Arc Source, Increases Electrical Conductive Surface Area and Thereby Increases Electrical Conductivity
- Tip Inside Dia. (In.) 0.044
- For Use With Spitfire 180 A, Spitfire 250 A, Weld skill
- Amperage Range 200A
- Material 122 DHP Copper Alloy
- Wire Size (In.) 0.05
- Series Tweco
- For MIG Guns Tweco(R)
Compliance and Restrictions