images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Data Logging 99 Data Points
- Features Measurements can be Stored in Up to 99 Memory Locations, with Each Location Assigned a Unique, User Defined, Label for Easy Recall, Long Battery Life Gives the User Over 750 Tests Between Charges, Automatic Calculation of Dielectric Absorption (dar) and Polarization Index (pi) with No Additional Setup, Guard System Eliminates the Effect of Surface Leakage Current on High-resistance Measurements
- Includes Test Cables with Alligator Clips(Red, Black, Green), Infrared Adapter with Interface Cable, Flukeview Forms Basic CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, Soft Carrying Case (Base Models Only), English Manual, Users Manual on CD-ROM, Quick Reference Card, Software License Agreement, Registration Card, Flukeview Forms Installation Guide, Usb-ir Cable Installation Guide, IP67 Hard Case (Kit Only), Certificate of Calibration (Kit Only), Ruggedized Alligator Clips(Kit and 1555 Only)
- Item Insulation Resistance Tester
- Display Large Digital/Analog LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Capacitance Range 0.01 to 15 uF
- Interface USB
- Leakage Current Range 1nA to 2mA
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Power Source 12 V Lead-Acid Rechargeable Battery, Yuasa NP2.8-12
- Insulation Resistance Range 1T Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection Greater Than30 V
- Output Test Voltage 50 - 5,000 VDC
- Accuracy +/-(5% + 2 nA)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions