images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Polished Chrome
- Item Socket
- Overall Length 1-1/16"
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Standards Federal Specification GGG-W-641E, ANSI B107.2
- Number of Points 12
- Socket Depth Standard
- Output Type Spline
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Designed to Service High Tensile Strength Fasteners Used Widely on Military and Commercial Aircraft and in Heavy Machinery Applications where Vibration is Prevalent: Used in Automotive and Industrial Areas where High Performance Torque Needs to be Achieve
- Material Alloy Steel
- Drive Type Square
- Socket Sizes 7/16"
Compliance and Restrictions