images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Black Oxide
- Features Proto(R) Torx(R) Impact Sockets can be Used on Stubborn Torx(R) Fasteners, Tight Tolerances for Snug Fit on Fastener, Torx(R) Impact Sockets are Used Wherever Power Drive Tools are Used to Help Install or Remove Fasteners, Torx(R) Impact Sockets are Designed to Withstand the High Torque and Force Associated with Impact Tools in Repetitive Applications, Socket Size Stamped on Tool for Easy Identification, Side Locking Hole
- Material Alloy Steel
- Item Drive Impact Torx Socket
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Size E18
- Drive Type Square
- Output Type Torx
- Overall Length 11/2"
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Socket Depth Standard
- Socket Type TorquePlus(TM)
Compliance and Restrictions