images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Polished Chrome
- SAE or Metric Metric
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Item Socket
- Overall Length 1-63/64"
- Standards ANSI Spec B107.5
- Number of Points 6
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Socket Depth Deep
- Features Ideal for Use on Stubborn or Damaged Fasteners, and also on Fasteners Made from Soft Materials: The TorquePlus(TM) Design Allows for Quick and Easy Socket Engagement - the Fastener Flats (not the Corners): The TorquePlus(TM) Configuration Employs a Radiu
- Material Alloy Steel
- Output Type 6 pt.
- Socket Sizes 5.5mm
- Drive Type Square
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.