images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Socket
- Finish Full Polish
- Material Alloy Steel
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Drive Type Square
- SAE or Metric Metric
- Overall Length 82.5mm
- Standards ASME B107.5M, AS954E S3.8.1
- Number of Points 12
- Output Type Triple Square
- Socket Depth Deep
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Proto(R) 12 Point Sockets are Ideal for Use on Stubborn or Damaged Fasteners, Fasteners Made From Soft Materials, Torqueplus(TM) Design is a High Performance Drive Configuration Which Allows for Quick and Easy Socket Engagement to the Fastener Flats, Torqueplus(TM) Configuration Employs a Radius-corner Design, Minimizing Slippage, Torqueplus(TM) Internal Design Minimizes Fastener Rounding, Helps to Extend Fastener Life, Allows the User to More Easily Turn Worn, Rounded or Rusted Fasteners
- Socket Sizes 22mm
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.