images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Material Alloy Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Item Socket
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Drive Size 1"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Number of Points 12
- Overall Length 2-7/8"
- Features Designed to Service High Tensile Strength Fasteners Used Widely on Military and Commercial Aircraft and in Heavy Machinery Applications where Vibration is Prevalent: Used in Automotive and Industrial Areas where High Performance Torque Needs to be Achieve
- Drive Type Square
- Standards Military Specification MIL-W-8982/1A
- Output Type Spline
- Socket Sizes 1-5/16"
- Socket Depth Standard
Compliance and Restrictions