images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Chrome
- Item Socket
- Material Alloy Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Overall Length 2"
- Number of Points 12
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Drive Type Square
- Standards Military Specification MIL-W-8982/1A
- Socket Sizes 3/16"
- Features Designed to Service High Tensile Strength Fasteners Used Widely on Military and Commercial Aircraft and in Heavy Machinery Applications where Vibration is Prevalent: Used in Automotive and Industrial Areas where High Performance Torque Needs to be Achieve
- Socket Depth Deep
- Output Type Spline
Compliance and Restrictions