images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Hand Use Only: Ideal for Use on Stubborn or Damaged Fasteners, and also on Fasteners Made from Soft Materials: The TorquePlus(TM) Design is a High Performance Drive Configuration Which Allows for Quick and Easy Socket Engagement to the Fastener Flats, not the Corners: The TorquePlus(TM) Configuration Employs a Radius-Corner Design, Shifting Contact Area and Stress Away from the Fastener Corners and Distributing Contact Stresses Over a Large Area of the Socket, Minimizing Slippage: The TorquePlus(TM) Internal Design Minimizes Fastener Rounding, Helps to Extend Fastener Life, and Allows the User to More Easily Turn Worn, Rounded, or Rusted Fasteners
- Finish Black Oxide
- Item Socket
- Material Alloy Steel
- Size 9/32"
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Type Square
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Overall Length 7/8"
- Standards ASME B107.1, AS954E S3.8.1
- Number of Points 12
- Output Type Hex
- Socket Depth Standard
Compliance and Restrictions