Available only while supplies last. Quantities may be limited.
SHEARS CABLE 6-1/2 IN
- Item # KPX9518-165US
- Mfr. Model # 9518-165US
- UNSPSC # 27112142
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.57
For cutting copper and aluminium cables, single and multiple wire. Not suitable for ACSR, steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors. Precision ground, hardened blades. Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation. Easy cutting with one hand operation. Pinch guard and slip guard. Adjustable bolted joint, self-locking screw. High grade special tool steel: forged and oil-hardened.
- Item Cable Shears
- Overall Length 6-1/4"
- Handle Design Insulated, Multi-Component Comfort Grips, Chrome Plated
- Standards ASTM
- Primary Application For cutting copper and aluminium cables, single and multiple wire
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum 19/32"
- Cutting Capacity Copper 19/32"
- Features One Hand Operation, Adjustable Screw Joint, Self Locking
- Cutting Action Shear Cut