- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Available only while supplies last. Quantities may be limited.
This product is no longer available online.
For more details, please call 1-866-248-8801 (M-F 7am - 6pm CT).
SEALANT THREAD PETRO-TAPE 1X540IN
- Item # JTL30795
- Mfr. Model # 30795
- UNSPSC # 31201514
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.08
Petro-Tape is made of pure, virgin polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Impervious to steam, salt water, air, refrigerants, fuels, acids and alkalies, solvents and gases. Full 3 mil thick PTFE, 1 in. x 540 in.
- Item Petro-Tape
- Colour White
- Length 540"
- Application Use on Threaded Pipe Connections, Valve Stems, Hydraulic Pressure Lines, Etc. Suitable for Use on Lines Carrying Fuels, Acids and Alkalis, Solvents and Gases
- Width 1"
- Material PTFE
- Thickness 3 mil
- Liquid Pressure Range 2000 PSI
- Standards CID A-A-5,8092, Nato - S-1736, ULC Listed
- Performance Temp. Range -400 Degrees F - 500 Degrees F