images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Characteristics Non-Yellowing, Permeable Film Allows Moisture in Cured Concrete to Evaporate, can be Used on Colored/decorative Concrete, Retains Mix Water in Concrete to Permit Complete Hydration of the Cement Paste for Hard, Dense Concrete, Helps minimize Hair-checking, Thermal Cracking, Dusting, and Other Defects, Excellent Moisture Retention Properties, can be Recoated After Thorough Cleaning of the Existing Surface.
- Application Surface Preparation
- Colour White
- Item Curing and Sealing Compound
- Material Acrylic Polymers
- Size 18,900mL
- Standards ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A and B,ASTM C 1315 Type 1, Class A,AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B,Complies with Canada VOC Concentration Limits for Architectural Coatings Regulations
- Begins to Harden 4 hr.
- Temp. Range Above 40 Degrees F
- VOC Content 350 g/L
- Curing Time 12 hr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets LEED Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: CA-AB , CA-BC , CA-MB , CA-NT , CA-NU , CA-ON , CA-QC , CA-SK and CA-YT .