images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features Ergonomic Quad-Lobe Handle Design with 360 deg. Texture for Additional Grip, Designed to Meet Demanding Heavy-Duty Needs of Industrial Maintenance and Assembly Applications, Impact and Chemical Resistant Handles are Four-Sided with Broad But Shallow Flutes, Resistant to Most Harsh Chemicals (Including Hydraulic Fluids used in the Aerospace Industry), Four-Sided Handle Design helps Prevent "Roll Away" from the Work Surface, Shank, High-Alloy Steel Shanks are Heat-Treated their Entire Length to help Provide Strength Against Twisting Action and to Help Prevent Bending and Twisting when Placed Under Torque, Fully Grounded and Chemically Polished, then Chrome Plated for Corrosion Resistance, Tip Made of High-Alloy Steel (Same as Shank), Precision Machined for Precise Fastener Fit, Finished in Black Oxide to Help Prevent Cam Out and Slipping, Tips are Un-Plated With a Black Oxide Finish to Help Prevent Chrome Peeling, An Important Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Concern
- Finish Chrome
- Handle Design 4-Sided Soft Grip
- Item Screwdriver
- Overall Length 3-3/4"
- Shank Length 1-1/2"
- Shank Shape Round
- Standards ASME B107.15
- Shank Material Alloy Tool Steel
- Tip Size 1/4"
- Tip Style Keystone Cabinet
- Handle Material Multicomponent
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Tip Style Group Slotted
Compliance and Restrictions