images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features Precision Machined, Blasted Tips Provide Superior Fit Between the Tip and the Fastener Reducing Slippage and Fastener Wear, Full Shaft Heat Treat Provides Superior Strength that Resists Tip Wear and Shank Twisting, Breakage, Fully Polished Chrome Plated Blade Provides a High Luster that Prevents Corrosion, Tri Lobe Handle Conforms to the Hand for Optimal Power and Comfort Solid Impact Resistant Acetate Handle for Uncompromising Durability, Broad, Shallow Flutes with Chamfered Edges Provide A High Efficiency, High Torque Handle with No Sharp Edges, Larger Than Average Handle Lengths and Diameters for Optimal Power and Comfort, Domed Handle for Comfortably Applying Added Pressure
- Item Acetate Slotted Screwdriver
- Finish Fully Polished
- Overall Length 13-1/2"
- Handle Design Tri-Lobe Handle
- Shank Shape Round
- Tip Size 3/8"
- Standards Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.15-2002 and US Federal Spec. GGG-S-121 E
- Tip Style Slotted
- Handle Material Acetate
- Shank Material Chrome Plated Blade
Compliance and Restrictions