images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Chrome
- Features Integrated Screwdriver/nut Driver Shaft Holds 8 Popular Tips and Converts to 3 Nut Driver Sizes, Interchangeable Blade for Quick and Easy Switch Out, Industrial Strength, Heat Treated Bits, Blast Finish Bit Tips Provide a Firm Hold and Reduce Cam-out, the Following Replacement Bits are Available: See Cat. No. 32482 (no.1 Phillips and 3/16'' (5mm) Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (no.2 Phillips and 1/4'' (6mm) Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (no.1 Square and No.2 Square) and Cat. No. 32485 (t10 Torx(R) & T15 Torx(R))
- Includes 3/8'' (10mm), 5/16'' (8mm) and 1/4'' (6mm) Nut Drivers, No.1 and No.2 Phillips, 1/4'' (6mm) and 3/16'' (5mm) Slotted, T10 and T15 Torx(R), No.1 and No.2 Square Recess
- Ratcheting No
- Number of Pieces 6
- Item Screwdriver/nut Driver
- Bit Style Phillips, Robertson Square Recess, Slotted, Torx(R)
- Driver Type 11-in-1
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Overall Length 7-3/4''
- Shank Type Solid
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Shank Material Steel
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Drive Size 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- Sizes Included Ph1 X 3/16" Slotted, Ph2 X 1/4" Slotted, S1 X S2 Robertson Square Recess, Torx(R) T10 X T15
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
Compliance and Restrictions