images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features Precision Machined, Blasted Tips Provide Superior Fit Between the Tip and the Fastener Reducing Slippage and Fastener Wear, Full Shaft Heat Treat Provides Superior Strength that Resists Tip Wear and Shank Twisting, Breakage, Fully Polished Chrome Plated Blade Provides a High Luster that Prevents Corrosion, Tri Lobe Handle Conforms to the Hand for Optimal Power and Comfort Solid Impact Resistant Acetate Handle for Uncompromising Durability, Broad, Shallow Flutes with Chamfered Edges Provide A High Efficiency, High Torque Handle with No Sharp Edges, Larger Than Average Handle Lengths and Diameters for Optimal Power and Comfort, Domed Handle for Comfortably Applying Added Pressure
- Finish Fully Polished
- Item Acetate Cabinet Screwdriver
- Handle Design Tri-Lobe Handle
- Shank Shape Round
- Overall Length 5-1/4"
- Tip Size 1/8"
- Standards Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.15-2002 and US Federal Spec. GGG-S-121 E
- Tip Style Cabinet
- Shank Material Chrome Plated Blade
- Handle Material Acetate
Compliance and Restrictions