images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features The Style Preferred by Professionals Since Straight, Tapering Flutes Grip More Securely Than Spiral Styles, will Not Cause the Screw or Pipe Being Removed to Expand and Bind, can be Used for Either Right or Left Handed Screws, Bolts, Studs, or Pipe Threads, Drill a Hole in the Broken Screw, Bolt or Stud, Lightly Tap the Extractor with a Hammer, Turn it with a Wrench
- For Removing Studs, Bolts, Screws 1/2" and 9/16"
- Application Removes Broken Screws, Bolts, Studs or Pipe Thread
- Item Screw Extractor
- Material High Grade Steel
- Large End Dia. (In.) .3130
- Drill Size (In.) 0.313
- Size 5/16"
- Type Straight Tapering Flutes
- For Removing Pipe 1/4"
- Drive Size (In.) 0.313
- Meets/Exceeds GGG-E-936B
Compliance and Restrictions