images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Rust-guard is a Specialized Water-displacing Formula Which Dries to a Uniform, Thin Waxy Film to Effectively Seal Out Moisture and Corrosion. Rust-guard Provides Long-term Protection on All Metal and Alloy Surfaces, Even Under Harsh Environmental Conditions Such as Water, High Humidity, and Salt Spray.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Standards MIL-PRF-16173E
- Max. Operating Temp. 280 Degrees F
- VOC Content 193.4 g/L
- Specific Gravity 0.85
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Flash Point 100 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
Compliance and Restrictions