- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Available only while supplies last. Quantities may be limited.
PUTTY URETHANE FLEXANE 80 1LB
- Item # DVC15820
- Mfr. Model # 15820
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.43
Flexane 80 putty cures to a tough medium-hard rubber (Hardness Shore A 87). Trowelable 100% solids, tear-resistant urethane compound used to line and repair process equipment exposed to impact abrasion, vibration, expansion and contraction, 1 lb.
- Item Flexner(R) 80 Putty
- Application Repair and Rebuild Conveyor Belts Line Process Equipment to Dampen Noise Line Concrete Control Joints. Cast Flexible Molds, Fixtures, and Parts Pot and Encapsulate
- Colour Black
- Container Type Can
- Size 1 lbs.
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Temp. Range Up to 180 Degrees F
- Compound Style Urethane
- Characteristics Trowels on Smoothly Cures to Tough, Medium-Hard Rubber (shore 87a)
- Tensile Strength 1700 PSI
- Type Trowel Able, Corrosion and Impact Resistant
- Mixing Ratio 72:28
- Viscosity Putty
- Functional Cure 12 hr.