- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Available only while supplies last. Quantities may be limited.
PUTTY UNDERWATER REPAIR (UW) 1LB
- Item # DVC11800
- Mfr. Model # 11800
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.5
Underwater repair putty (UW) eliminates need for surfaces to be thoroughly dry. Bonds securely to steel, iron, aluminum, brass, bronze, concrete, wood, and some plastics. Non-rusting and cures in temperature down to 40 degrees F, 1 lb.
- Item Underwater Repair Putty (UW)
- Colour Grey
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Type Underwater Wet or Damp Application
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Work Life 24 min.
- Container Type Can
- Application Repairing and Refitting Pipes, Valves, Pumps, and Tanks. Repair Concrete Vessels and Piping in Wet Environments. This Product will Bond to a Wet or Damp Surface.
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 1 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Shear Strength 2685 PSI
- Tensile Strength 2685 PSI
- Characteristics Bonds to Aluminium, Concrete, and Many Other Metals Bonds to Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Non-rusting Bonds to Wet Surfaces Bonds, Patches, and Seals Metals Non-sagging
- Full Cure 16 hr.
- Viscosity Putty