images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Underwater Repair Putty (UW)
- Colour Grey
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Type Underwater Wet or Damp Application
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Work Life 24 min.
- Container Type Can
- Application Repairing and Refitting Pipes, Valves, Pumps, and Tanks. Repair Concrete Vessels and Piping in Wet Environments. This Product will Bond to a Wet or Damp Surface.
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 1 lb.
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Shear Strength 2685 PSI
- Tensile Strength 2685 PSI
- Characteristics Bonds to Aluminium, Concrete, and Many Other Metals Bonds to Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Non-rusting Bonds to Wet Surfaces Bonds, Patches, and Seals Metals Non-sagging
- Full Cure 16 hr.
- Viscosity Putty
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.