- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PUTTY TITANIUM 1LB
- Item # DVC10760
- Mfr. Model # 10760
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.5
Titanium reinforced epoxy putty is designed for making repairs to machinery and equipment that can be precision machined. High temperature resistance 350 degrees F. High compressive strength 18800 PSI. Qualified under Mil Spec DOD-C-24176 (SH) type I, II.
- Item Titanium Putty
- Colour Grey
- Type Titanium Reinforced High Temperature Chemical Resistant
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Work Life 21 min.
- Mixing Ratio 3.1:1
- Application Restore Bearing Housings and Scored Shafts, Rebuild Wear Rings, Hydraulic Rams and Valves, Repair Equipment and Parts That Require a Machined Finish
- Container Type Can
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 1 lbs.
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Temp. Range Up to 350 Degrees F
- Shear Strength 2000 PSI
- Characteristics High Compressive Strength Temperature Resistance to 350 Degrees F Resistant to Chemicals and Most Acids, Bases, Solvents, and Alkalis
- Tensile Strength 2000 PSI
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communications
- Viscosity Putty
- Full Cure 16 hr.