images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Titanium Putty
- Colour Grey
- Type Titanium Reinforced High Temperature Chemical Resistant
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Work Life 21 min.
- Mixing Ratio 3.1:1
- Application Restore Bearing Housings and Scored Shafts, Rebuild Wear Rings, Hydraulic Rams and Valves, Repair Equipment and Parts That Require a Machined Finish
- Container Type Can
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 1 lbs.
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Temp. Range Up to 350 Degrees F
- Shear Strength 2000 PSI
- Characteristics High Compressive Strength Temperature Resistance to 350 Degrees F Resistant to Chemicals and Most Acids, Bases, Solvents, and Alkalis
- Tensile Strength 2000 PSI
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communications
- Viscosity Putty
- Full Cure 16 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.