- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PUTTY STAINLESS STEEL (ST) 1LB
- Item # DVC10270
- Mfr. Model # 10270
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.3
Stainless steel putty (ST) is a non-rusting epoxy. Bonds to ferrous and non-ferrous metals. NSP approved for potable water applications. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants, 1 lb.
- Colour Dark Grey
- Item Stainless Steel Putty (ST)
- Work Life 58 min.
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 3.75:1
- Type Steel Filled Non Rusting
- Application Repairs Cracks, Dents, and Breaks in Stainless Steel Machinery or Castings, Rebuilds Dairy Equipment, Repairs Stainless Steel Holding Tanks
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Container Type Can
- Size 1 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Shear Strength 2385 PSI
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Characteristics Acceptable for Use in Meat and Poultry Plants Machinable to Metallic Finish Nsf(R) Approved (certified to Ansi/nsf61) Resistant to Chemicals and Most Acids, Bases, Solvents, and Alkalis
- Tensile Strength 2385 PSI
- Standards NSF(R) Approved (Certified to ANSI/NSF61)
- Viscosity Putty
- Full Cure 16 hr.