- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PUTTY PLASTIC STEEL 5-MIN (SF) 1LB
PLASTIC STEEL/5 MINUTE
- Item # DVC10240
- Mfr. Model # 10240
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.34
Plastic steel putty (SF) is a fast-curing, steel filled epoxy for emergency repairs in under one hour. Cures in five minutes. Mixes, applies, and cures at temperatures as low as 40 degrees F. Can be machine, drilled, tapped or sanded, 1 lb.
- Item Plastic Steel(R) 5 minute(R) Putty (SF), 1 lbs.
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Colour Dark Grey
- Max. Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Shear Strength 2026 PSI
- Type Steel Filled, Fast Cure, Room Temperature Cure
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Size 1 lbs.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Work Life 5 min.
- Application Restores Worn or Fatiqued Metals, Patches Castings, Makes Jigs and Fixtures, Rebuilds Pump and Valve Bodies, Restores, Bearing Journals and Races
- Container Type Can
- Temp. Range Up to 200 Degrees F
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Viscosity Putty
- Characteristics Bonds to Aluminium, Concrete, and Many Other Metals Resistant to Chemicals and Most Acids, Bases, Solvents, and Alkalis Applies Easily to Vertical Surfaces Machinable to Metallic Finish
- Tensile Strength 2026 PSI
- Full Cure 16 hr.