- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PUTTY PLASTIC STEEL (A) 1LB
- Item # DVC10110
- Mfr. Model # 10110
- UNSPSC # 31201605
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.3
Plastic steel putty (A) is metal filled and bonds to most metal, concrete, and some plastics. Cures at room temperature. Can be drilled, tapped, machined, or painted. Resistant to oil, gasoline, water, and many chemicals, 1 lb.
- Colour Grey
- Item Plastic Steel Putty (A)
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Type Steel Filled, Room Temperature Cure
- Mixing Ratio 2.5:1
- Work Life 45 min.
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Container Type Can
- Application Patching and Repairing Areas Where Welding or Brazing Would be Undesirable or Impossible
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 1 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Characteristics Applies Easily to Vertical Surfaces Machinable to Metallic Finish Bonds to Aluminium, Concrete, and Many Other Metals Resistant to Chemicals and Most Acids, Bases, Solvents, and Alkalis
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Shear Strength 2800 PSI
- Tensile Strength 2800 PSI
- Standards Qualifies Under mil-PRF-24176C, Supersedes DOD-C-24176B SH, Type 1. Accepted for Use in U.S. Meat and Poultry Plants
- Viscosity Putty
- Full Cure 16 hr.