images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Colour Grey
- Item Plastic Steel Putty (A)
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Type Steel Filled, Room Temperature Cure
- Mixing Ratio 2.5:1
- Work Life 45 min.
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Container Type Can
- Application Patching and Repairing Areas Where Welding or Brazing Would be Undesirable or Impossible
- Includes 1 lbs. Kit, Resin and Hardener
- Size 1 lbs.
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Characteristics Applies Easily to Vertical Surfaces Machinable to Metallic Finish Bonds to Aluminium, Concrete, and Many Other Metals Resistant to Chemicals and Most Acids, Bases, Solvents, and Alkalis
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Shear Strength 2800 PSI
- Tensile Strength 2800 PSI
- Standards Qualifies Under mil-PRF-24176C, Supersedes DOD-C-24176B SH, Type 1. Accepted for Use in U.S. Meat and Poultry Plants
- Viscosity Putty
- Full Cure 16 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.