images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3.4
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 4.0
- GPM of Water @ 23 Ft. of Head 2.8
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 2.6
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 1.3
- Height (In.) 3-1/8
- HP 1/12
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0.0
- Max. Head (Ft.) 40
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4 MGHT
- Length (In.) 6
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 7.5
- Type Flexible Impeller
- Item Pump
- Width (In.) 4-3/4
- Temp. Range (F) 185
- Cord Length 1.0
- Housing Material Plastic
- Impeller Material Nitrile
- Motor Type TEFC
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 17.3
- Prime in Feet 7.5
- RPM 4500
- Seal Nitrile Lip
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 12 VDC
- Self-Priming Yes
- Characteristics Positive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- Max. Viscosity 3000 SSU
- GPM of Water @ 11 Ft. of Head 3.2
- Amps 7.5
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 3000
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.