images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Ideal for Installations with Driven Well Points, Dug Wells, Drilled Wells or Cisterns Where Higher Operating Efficiencies are Desired, for Use When Vertical Distance to Water is Less Than 25 Feet and Installed as a Single Pipe System to the Water Source
- Height (In.) 6-3/4
- Amps AC 8.6/4.3
- Includes Large Cast Iron Housing with Open Case Design, Top Located Priming Ports for Easy Priming, Removable Bolt-on, Cast Iron Ejector with Nozzle Cleanout Port, Air Volume Control Tapping, Impeller, Diffuser, NPT Drain Plug, Reusable Buna N Internal Seal
- Item High-efficiency Shallow Well Jet Pump
- HP 1/2
- Length (In.) 19-3/4
- NPT Outlet 3/4
- NPT Inlet (In.) 1-1/4
- Shut Off (PSI) 72
- Width (In.) 9-7/8
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 8.2 4.3
- Pressure Switch Setting 30 to 50 psi
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 9.3 5.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 7.0 4.0
- Tank PSI 30 50
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 10.7 6.0
- Voltage 115/230
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 5.3 3.3
- Pump Material Cast Iron
- Resists Corrosion
- Max. Operating Temp. (F) 140
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 3/4" NPT
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 72
- Amps 8.6/4.3
Compliance and Restrictions