images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 9.6
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 8.1
- GPM of Water @ 23 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 6.8
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 4.4
- HP 1/3
- Includes Carrying Handle, Manual
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/2 NPT x 3/4 GHT
- Height (In.) 8-19/64
- Max. Head (Ft.) 50
- Item Pump
- Length (In.) 13
- Temp. Range (F) 50-180
- Width (In.) 6-45/64
- Type Flexible Impeller
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 16-20 Mojado
- Impeller Material Nitrile
- Function -
- Housing Material Bronze
- Cord Length 8 Ft
- NEMA Motor Frame 56C
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 21.6
- Motor Type ODP
- Seal Nitrile Lip
- Self-Priming Yes
- Prime in Feet 16-20 Wet
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- RPM 1,725
- Characteristics Positive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- Voltage 115/230
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- Amps 7.2/3.6
- GPM of Water @ 11 Ft. of Head -
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
Compliance and Restrictions