images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Height (In.) 6-3/4
- Amps AC 13.0/6.5
- Application For Places Where the Vertical Distance to Water is Less than 25 Feet and Installed as a Single (Suction) Pipe System to the Water Source, to Augment Low City Water Pressure
- HP 1/2
- Includes Motor, Pressure Switch and Removable, Bolt-on Shallow Well Ejector
- Item Shallow Well Pump
- Length (In.) 20
- NPT Inlet (In.) 1-1/4
- Shut Off (PSI) 69
- Width (In.) 9-7/8
- NPT Outlet 3/4
- Pressure Switch Setting 30 to 50 psi
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 11.8 6.5
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 13.5 6.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 9.5 5.5
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 6.8 4.7
- Tank PSI 30 50
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 15.3 8.3
- Voltage 115/230
- Resists Corrosion and Fusing Thermoplastic
- Max. Operating Temp. (F) 140
- Compliance Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT
- Pump Material Cast-iron
- Outlet 3/4" NPT
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 69
- Amps 13.0/6.5
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.