images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 20.6
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 19.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 17.8
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 16.5
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 11.0
- Height (In.) 12
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1 NPT
- Includes Carrying Handle, Manual
- Max. Head (Ft.) 80
- HP 3/4
- Length (In.) 13-19/64
- Item Pump
- Temp. Range (F) 0-180
- Type Flexible Impeller
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 10
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 34.6
- Width (In.) 6-45/64
- Impeller Material Nitrile
- Housing Material Bronze
- Motor Type ODP
- NEMA Motor Frame 56C
- Prime in Feet 10 Feet and 15 Feet with Foot Valve and Pumps Flooded
- RPM 1,725
- Self-Priming Yes
- Seal Nitrile Lip
- Voltage 115/230
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Characteristics Positive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- Amps 14.0/7.0
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.