images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 7.1
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 6.7
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 5.8
- Height (In.) 12
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 3.8
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 6.1
- HP 1/3
- Includes Carrying Handle, Manual
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/2 NPT x 3/4 GHT
- Item Pump
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 10
- Max. Head (Ft.) 76
- Temp. Range (F) 0-180
- Length (In.) 11-45/64
- Type Flexible Impeller
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Width (In.) 6-45/64
- Impeller Material Nitrile
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 32.9
- NEMA Motor Frame 56YZ
- Motor Type ODP
- RPM 1,725
- Seal Nitrile Lip
- Prime in Feet 10 Feet and 15 Feet with Foot Valve and Pumps Flooded
- Self-Priming Yes
- Characteristics Positive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 9.4/4.7
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.