images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 19.6
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 18.8
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 17
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 20.2
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 16
- Height (In.) 4-1/4
- HP 1
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 14.7
- Includes Manual
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1 NPT
- Length (In.) 5-11/16
- Item Pump
- Max. Head (Ft.) 85
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 180
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.) 52
- Size Height O.C. (In.) 2-1/8
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Thermal Protection
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 2-3/4
- Width (In.) 4-11/16
- Type Pump Head, Close Coupled
- Bearings Carbon Graphite
- Body Material Bronze and Brass
- Duty -
- Impeller Nitrile
- Cord -
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 36.7
- Motor Type -
- Pump Used On
- Motor Enclosure -
- NEMA Motor Frame -
- RPM 1750
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Self-Priming Yes
- Seals Carbon, Ceramic
- Characteristics Pumps are Bi-Directional
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 10.2
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 95
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 18
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 19.6
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head -
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head -
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head -
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head -
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head -
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head -
Compliance and Restrictions
MSDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our MSDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.