images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- For Use With Non-Explosive Gas Or Liquid That Do Not Crystalize And Corrode Copper Alloy
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Includes Blow Off Disc
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Case Color Stainless
- Connection Location Lower
- Range 0 to 100 PSI
- Required Gauge Adapter 0 to 600 PSI
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Smallest Graduation 1 PSI
- Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 - 100
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 1
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Panel Mountable Yes
- Gauge Mounting Method Surface
Compliance and Restrictions