images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Item Mig Welders
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Rated Output 300 A/32 V/60%
- Input Voltage 208/230/460/575/1/60
- Series Power Mig(R)
- Input Amps 76/64/37/29 A
- Includes Power Mig(R) 350Mp Includes: Magnum(R) Pro Curve(TM) 300 Gun 15 ft. (4.5 M), .035/.045 In. (0.9/1.2 Mm) Drive Rolls and Guide for Steel, Gas Regulator and Hose, Work Clamp and Cable 230V Input Cord and Plug, 115V Ac Auxiliary Power Receptacle, Lockable Storage Compartment with Tool Tray.
- Features Aluminium Pulse Process - Welds 4xxx and 5xxx Series Aluminium for Superior Quality Welding. Multi-process Capable - Welds Mig, Flux-cored, Stick, Tig, Pulsed Mig, and Advanced Processes Like Pulse-on-pulse(R) and Power Mode(R). Pulse-on-pulse(R) - Delivers a Stacked Dime Appearance When Welding Aluminium. Power Mode(R) - Maintains a Stable, Smooth Arc for Short Arc Welding on Steel. Improved Penetration on Thicker Aluminium Sections. Synergic Control - Set Weld Procedures with One Control. Rugged Maxtrac(R) Industrial Wire Drive - Allows for Constant Wire Feed Speed and Consistent Welds. 3 Ways to Feed Aluminium - Electronics Built in for All Three Methods Using a Push Gun, Spool Gun or a Push-pull Gun.
- Application Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody, Light Industrial
- Overall Height 808 mm
- Overall Width 408 mm
- Output Range 5-350 A DC
Compliance and Restrictions