images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Type Pliogrip(R) Truck Line Urethane Adhesives
- Application Used in Most Automotive and Heavy Truck, Aerospace, Personal Watercraft, Military Equipment and Recreational Vehicles
- Colour Green
- Material Urethane
- Item PLIOGRIP URETHANE STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE PARTS A and B
- Size 400mL
- Substrates Plastics, Fibreglass, SMC, Metal and Glass
- Begins to Harden 3.5 hr.
- Bonding Range 10 min.
- Characteristics Designed to Bond and Repair All Plastics, Fibreglass, Smc, Metal and Glass, the Adhesive Packaged in the Cartridge is the Same as Used At the Manufacturer's Level, These Urethane Adhesives are Based on Curing Times
- Temp. Range Do not Exceed 250 Degrees F
- Standards CEPA, TSCA, OSHA, Section 311/312 - hazard categories, Section 313, EPA hazardous air pollutants (HAPS) 40CFR63, California Proposition 65
- Curing Time 24 hr.
- Specific Gravity Part A: 1.288 g/cm3 @ 20 Degrees C - 10.72 lbs./USG @ 25 Degrees C Part B: 1.225 g/cm3 @ 20 Degrees C - 10.2lb/usg @ 25 Degrees C
Compliance and Restrictions