images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pump Pliers
- Features Fine Adjustment for Optimum Adaptation to Different Sizes of Work pieces and a Comfortable Handle Width, Self-Locking on Pipes and Nuts: No Slipping on the Work piece and Low Hand force Required, Gripping Surfaces with Special Hardened Teeth, High Wear Resistance and Stable Gripping, Box-Joint Design for High Stability Due to Double Guide, Reliable Catching of the Hinge Bolt: No Unintentional Shifting, Guard Prevents Operator's Fingers Being Pinched
- Handle Type Non-Slip Plastic Coating
- Finish Grey Atramentized
- Overall Length 250"
- Material Chrome Vanadium Electric Steel
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-1/4"
- Standards ASME B107.23-2004
- No. of Jaw Positions 19
- Adjustment Type Push-Button
- Jaw Length 1-1/4"
- Jaw Width 9/32"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Plier Jaw Style V-Jaw
Compliance and Restrictions