images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Length 5"
- Material Alloy Steel
- Jaw Release Lever Fast Release
- Screw Mechanism Yes
- Wire Cutter No
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/8"
- Features Self-energizing Lower Jaw Provides 3x More Gripping Power Than Traditional Locking Pliers, with No Slipping or Stripping, Provides Maximum Torque Without Requiring Heavy Input Pressure - Jaw Mechanism Naturally Grips Tighter as More Torque is Applied to the Tool, One-handed, Trigger less Release is 2x Easier to Open Than Traditional Locking Pliers, Anti-pinch, Non-slip Protouch(TM) Grips Provide Comfort, Control, and Less Hand Fatigue, Curved Jaw Puts Tremendous Pressure on Four Points of Any Style Nut or Bolt Head, Making it Perfect for Any Application That Requires Maximum Torque, Constructed of High-grade Heat-treated Alloy Steel for Maximum Toughness and Durability, Hardened Teeth are Designed to Grip From Any Angle, Hex Key Adjusting Screw Tightens to Adjust Pressure and Draw Materials Together and Provides a Controlled Release,
- Item Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
- Plier Jaw Style Curved Jaw
- Finish Nickel Plated
- Standards ANSI
- Jaw Thickness 1/4"
- Jaw Length 7/8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Jaw Width 3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions